Hands on Web Development Manager - £70K (DOE) – North London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a well-known E-commerce retail company who are on the lookout for a Hands-on Web Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. Based out of their offices in North London, you will be joining a highly successful, continuously growing team. You will be taking a leading role in the technical activity whilst being a coach and mentor for other Web Developers.
Established for 15 years, turning over £500 million per annum. My client is nationally wide known online shopping and retail company who is currently heavily investing in its technology department. They have multiple offices in the UK and currently boast over 90 employees. You will be responsible for managing a team of 15 developers within an agile environment.
You must have considerable professional web-based experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- .NET Core
- Micro services
- RESTful API
- MVC 5
- Azure/ AWS
- Angular or React
- TDD/ Agile
- Previous experience managing a team of developers
- Understanding of architectural building blocks
- Previous experience working in a highly transactional role
- £60K - £70K
- Flexi hours – case by case, where possible
- 31% staff discount online
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing 1 day per year
- Volunteer Days (6 per year)
- Weekly social events and treats
- Childcare vouchers, strong pension scheme, Life Assurance Scheme, Cycle to work scheme and many more!!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.