Graphic Designer – London - up to £40k (DOE)
I am looking for a fantastic Graphic Designer to join a well-known business in Central London on a permanent basis
This multi award winning company have over 55 years’ experience within the communications sector working with some of the biggest brands such as sports, entertainment and marketing Deezer, Bosch and Lidl to name but a few.
They are looking for a graphic designer to come into the business and have a positive impact adding to their already fantastic culture they have in place They are looking for an individual who is highly motivated who shows innovative skills and a willingness to take responsibility in all situations, taking pride in your own work and meeting with the companies’ core key values.
- Ability to make GIF’s / Animations
- Adobe Creative Products
- 1-2 years relevant experience in vibrant agency environment
- 2:1 degree with a passion for animation and design
- Extensive knowledge of online platforms and a presence on social media
- Monitoring platforms and content calendars
Salary / Benefits
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE) plus a world class benefits package that includes:
- 25 days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Performance related pay scheme (annual, after qualifying period)
- Season ticket loan
- Fresh fruit
- Childcare vouchers
- Free annual eye test
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Give as you earn (a tax-free benefit)
Many social events such as the Pub quiz as well as summer and Christmas parties, free tickets to some of the best events in the town along with monthly awards where the winner can earn an extra day’s holiday.
You will be joining an already well-established team and your role will consist of designing and animating, working alongside the very successful PR team to create and add new ideas as well as showing your creative flair.
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered for immediate interview slots.