Global Comms &Change Manager (Legal) – Up to £600 per day (DOE) – London – Initial 6 month contract
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with a global law firm looking with 50+ offices worldwide. This is the chance to get a well renowned and trusted brand on your CV.
My client’s Business Improvement team is in effect, an internal consultancy to the business helping to drive service improvement and process efficiency globally. The team specialise in Lean and Six Sigma process analysis/design as well as change management. They are currently on a journey of global change and are looking for a driven Change Manager to help bring all the pieces of the puzzle together. The contract would be an initial 6 months with 12/18 months worth of work for the right person.
The main elements of the role include:
- Defining different change management approaches
- Designing comms & engagement activities, including training etc…
- Identifying & removing constraints and berries for change across the business
These include but are not limited to:
- Managing training, user surveys, monitoring change resistance and providing suggestions on lowering that resistance
- Align change messages/comms/marketing and implementation of global solutions (Intranet, Engage, Search etc)
- Form part of programme team, providing leadership and guidance across process reengineering, migration and change management
Essential Experience/Qualifications: -
You must have experience of working within a global law firm
You must have delivered a global change initiativeIf this sounds like you and sounds like an interesting proposition, please send over your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.