Full Stack .NET Developer C#, ASP.NET, MVC - £50K (DOE) – North London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a well-known E-commerce retail company who are on the lookout for a Full Stack .NET Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. Based out of their offices in North London, you will be joining a highly successful and stable team implementing leading market trends.
You’ll be part of an agile environment using technologies such as C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework.
Established for 15 years, turning over £50 million per annum. My client is a nationally wide known online shopping and retail company who is currently heavily investing in its technology department. They have multiple offices in the UK and currently boast over 90 employees.
You must have over 2 years professional web-based experience and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Web API
- Entity Framework
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Agile, TDD
- Great communicator
- Team player
World Class Benefits Package
- £40K - £50K depending on experience, with opportunities for progression
- Flexi hours – case by case, where possible
- Discretionary Bonus
- 31% staff discount online
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing 1 day per year
- Volunteer Days (6 per year)
- Weekly social events and treats
- Childcare vouchers, strong pension scheme, Life Assurance Scheme, Cycle to work scheme and many more!!!
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.