MID-SENIOR LEVEL FULL STACK .NET DEVELOPER
You will be working as part a team of 10 experienced .NET Developers who are responsible for building and improving business applications. You will be involved in the entire SDLC and will work on new and existing projects to support the business requirements.
You will be supported by some of the best developers within the industry and will have access to award winning training and development schemes with a business focussed on utilising the latest technologies within the Microsoft Stack.
For over 30 years this customer focused business has been driving growth and are well known for being amongst the best in the industry.
With a recognised and established brand, they are working with a huge customer base across the UK. They have over 50 offices and more than 1000 employees, the Technical department have masses of experience and are in the late stages of migrating to the most recent technologies.
The right candidate will need to have exposure to:
- ASP.NET (MVC/Core)
- SQL Server
Ideally, you will also have a degree in a relevant subject and know about:
- Unit Testing
- REST API
- Agile/TDD practices
- You will be responsible for gathering project requirements and applying experience and knowledge to ensure delivery is timely and code is of a high standard.
- Mentoring and supporting more junior members of the team, qualifying code and ensuring quality results.
- You will be working on the main “business as usual” products, enhancing & supporting enterprise systems and applications.
- You will be delivering quality, tested code as part of an Agile team.
- Assisting in the technical design and architecture of new major projects.
Dependant on your experience, you can expect a salary from £45,000 - £65,000 alongside 20 days’ holidays plus bank holidays, pension scheme, flexibility with working hours and many more!
To be considered for the role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!