Frontend Team Lead – €75,000 - €85,000 – Berlin
My client is a leading blockchain FinTech business based in Berlin who are growing at pace after recently receiving millions of euros in investment!
Their platform is the first of its kind and has transformed the way in which cryptocurrencies can be invested in and managed on a cutting-edge platform. Their application is available on both Android and iOS, and currently boasts over 150,000 users worldwide and counting!
Established over 5 years ago, they have grown to over 80 employees and around 30 people within their talented engineering team. Their recent influx of funding has meant that they can continue this growth and manage the growing demand for their product.
This role is a combination of both management and technical leadership and offers an opportunity to remain hands-on in day-to-day coding. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and leading a team of 6-7 engineers (one-on-ones, reviews, culture strategies etc)
- Developing the technical capacity of engineering team members
- Involvement in on-boarding and hiring (tech interviews, reviewing code challenges etc)
- Working alongside Product Owners and squads to develop new features and enhance and improve existing code
- Offering support and guidance to the software development function of the business (liaising with stakeholders, implementing strategies, code reviews etc)
You must have a minimum of 5 years working in software development and you must be highly skilled with:
- Mobile experience (React Native)
- Unit testing
- MongoDB / PostgreSQL
- AWS – Lambda, EC2, S3 etc
- Beneficial skills include: GraphQL / Apollo / Redis
Package & Benefits
- Up to €85,000
- Remote Working and Flexible Hours
- 30 days holiday including Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve!
- Membership for Urban Sports Club
- German language courses
- Regular company trips and meet-ups
If you are interested, please send across your latest CV to be considered for immediate interviews.