Frontend React Developer
£45,0000 - £55,000 per annum
East London – Fully remote for now
My client, a leading international online publisher are looking for a Frontend React Developer to join their growing development team based in the heart of London. You will be part of a small dev team and will play a key part in designing and adding new features to their website.
My client aim to empower their employees to make decisions and seek solutions. You will collaborate closely with other developers and senior leaders within the business, meaning that you will get a large amount of influence on shaping your own tasks and making them your own.
What will you be doing?
- Design and develop features, take ownership of delivery on multiple projects from inception through to production and make them performant as the user base grows.
- You will influence decisions around their technical approach and choice of tools.
- Ensure successful, timely, high quality sprint delivery.
- You will conduct code reviews and ensure ongoing improvement in code quality.
- You will also lead and promote ongoing adoption of development best practices.
Technical skills required:
- React - minimum 2 years working experience
- HTML, CSS, SASS
- Ideally 1 years working experience with PHP (commercial experience with Java, Python, Golang, etc would suffice)
- Git is a must have, ideally Gitlab/Github experience
On top of a salary of up to £55,000, the company offer a great benefits package including flexible working hours, remote working options, and many, many more. Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered