Finance Systems Implementation Consultant – Up to £700 per day - London
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with a fantastic growing Financial Consultancy. They are pioneering some financial modelling systems for the finance industry this will be a game changer for the industry.
My client are looking for a Hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager type profile – someone who is able to get into the detail, mapping processes and understanding how data will flow through the systems. They also need someone who is able to mobilise the team to deliver against a common goal. You will have the use of multiple SME’s and project team, to help you deliver the most efficient systems implementations possible.
The role: -
You will review the Finance/Payroll and HR standard "as-is" business processes and assist business process owners to align to them the future state “to-be”
Manage third-party integrations whilst ripping out old legacy systems
- Make sure all systems are in tune and talking to one another
- Define test scripts to ensure requirements are delivered to
- Manage project status updates to keep all parties’ updates
- Make sure all training and business readiness activities are accounted for before full roll-out
Skills And Experience: -
- Demonstrable experience of implementing new Finance, Payroll and HR systems
- Experience of delivering on time, budget and to specification in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and business skills
- Experience as a Business / Systems Analyst
- Strong business process mapping techniques
- Strong prioritisation skills (MoSCoW) to keep all the plates spinning
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels
- Training and liaison with all internal stakeholders for seamless handover
- Proven ability to manage through change and ambiguity
Any formal Project/Programme Management qualification
If this looks of interest, please email updated CV to email@example.com and I will call all shortlisted candidates.