Amicus recruitment are proud to be recruiting for an Ecommerce Business Analyst for an up and coming digital agency in London, representing some of the biggest names in retail, with great growth potential.
They are a fantastic company to work for, with offices worldwide.
The company itself is growing constantly, it’s the perfect time to join the business. They are a company that invests in the development and training of their staff and believe investing in people is the key to successful business growth.
My client requires an E-commerce Business Analyst who will be client facing, dealing with both internal and external customers. You will work within a small fast-paced team to define, build and release high quality E-commerce solutions.
- Discovery Workshop Lead Experience
- Full Ecommerce life cycle understanding
- Working knowledge of Salesforce commerce Cloud (Magneto, Websphere Commerce ideal)
- End to End Experience with a track record in SDLC
- Development solution experience, ensuring all test meet client and requirement expectations.
- Experience in MS Project and PRINCE2
- Good experience in Web Standards
- Great communications skills both verbally and written
- Experience with Visio, Jira, Basecamp, Confluence
- Experience in software testing process and test script execution.
- Degree level education
- A “doer” – autonomous personality
- Good team player
- Hard working
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £70,000 a year DOE, this comes with a Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, Fun Friday inc FREE drinks + food, in house Pool table, 6 monthly work parties, Yoga sessions on a weekly basis, Free fruit with a relaxed and fun work environment with great work events.
This is a company that is growing fast, with a great opportunity to get in at a relatively early stage. There are no limits on where your career can go from here. If you are a Business Analyst looking for your next step and fast-track career potential, this is the role for you!