Data Science/Machine Learning Engineer – Up to £60,000 (DOE) - Oxford
I’m excited to be working exclusively with a brand new client based in Oxford who are looking to interview as soon as possible.
With offices in the UK and across Europe, you’ll be working within a well-established team covering exciting projects within the Aerospace industry. Having been growing steadily since their inception, they now have over 350 employees and they are looking to grow numerous departments and have even bigger plans for the future. As an integral company, your work will contribute to helping millions across the globe.
My client is looking for an experienced Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer to work on a number of different AI projects, including Computer Vision and Deep Learning within a Cloud environment. You will be responsible for designing and developing image processing tools used in satellite and drone applications within different domains. Additionally, you will be extracting features from the aerial imagery using components and applications you developed.
- Developing tools in order to process satellite and drone imaging data
- Testing and developing Neural Network architectures as well as creating new ones from the literature
- Processing and preparing data for ML algorithms
- Coordinating and liaising with commercial partners using these components to develop their own services
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer
- Good knowledge in Python or Java
- Machine Learning: Tensorflow, Keras
Desirable (but not essential):
- Experience working within the space industry
- Neural Network Architecture
- AWS/ Virtual machines
- GIS and image processing tools
Package and Benefits
- Up to £60,000
- Remote working options following Covid
- 28 days holidays + BH
- 5% Contributory pension
- Flexible working hours