Contracts and Commercial Change Manager (Rail) – London - £60k + Package
My Client, a leading global organisation in London, are looking for an experienced relationship manager with ample experience in managing and influencing stakeholders up to executive level. The successful candidate will work closely with one of the industry's governing bodies to identify opportunities to improve and grow the service offerings
You will manage the contractual agreement day to day with the client, monitoring andreporting progress and providing information to the client. Develop action plans where a risks are identified. Manage Station Change and Data Protection responsibilities
working with the "Head of" to manage Business Excellence and commercial change workstreams, you will work in conjunction with other business units, to support the cultural change, delivering industry-leading change projects and driving continuous improvement.
You will be an experienced contracts manager who will ensure that the business meets its contracted commitments currently outlaid. Ability to quickly analyse, and manipulate information is a must and you will be adept in developing proposals and initiatives, being able to report and present them to stakeholders at all levels to keep high levels of engagements.
- A proven ability to build working relationships internally and externally at all levels
- Experience of dealing with external bodies, ideally in a regulated environment
- The ability to interpret and apply contract requirements
- The ability to work across multiple functions to understand and digest business proposals
- High levels of commercial acumen, with experience of developing board papers and business cases
- Competitive starting salary
- Final salary pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave in addition to bank/ public holidays each year
- An Oyster card for yourself and a nominee*
- 75% off UK leisure train travel for yourself and a nominee*
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory healthcare scheme
- Various shopping discounts and much more
If interested in understanding more about the role and full details, please send your updated CV to Allan Jeory at Amicus and I will ensure to give all shortlisted candidates a call.
Please note, do not apply unless you have previous commercial contracts negotiation experience.