Contract PM/BA (Hybrid) (Business Process, Lean Six Sigma) – London – Up to £500 per day (DOE) – 12 month initial contract Inside IR35
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with a global law firm looking with 50+ offices worldwide. This is the chance to get a well renowned and trusted brand on your CV.
The role is based within the Business Development, Marketing and Comms Department, and will manage the delivery of multiple business-driven projects. The role is responsible for providing overall coordination, control, implementation, and completion of projects, ensuring alignment with business strategies.
The role will have responsibility for the full lifecycle of projects encompassing delivery to time, budget, benefits, quality and change. It will require an excellent grasp of how best to deliver change to a diverse group of global stakeholders in a fast moving environment. As such, the role will require strong communication and influencing skills and building effective working relationships with all levels within the firm.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of successfully managing projects to delivery in a professional services company or comparable environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, fast growing and entrepreneurial law firm.
- Create and manage stakeholder and communication plans
- Organise and lead the appropriate formal governance of one or more projects.
- Manage the full lifecycle of projects, including: requirements gathering, procurement, design, development, testing, implementation and operational handover
- Manage the day to day aspects of one or more projects, including but not limited to: planning and scheduling, budget management; risk and issue management; work and resource assignment; and reporting.
- Identify and manage the change management aspects of projects, e.g. recognise the changes in the broader business environment; identify the relevant stakeholders; develop the appropriate approach; communicate with and train the relevant staff/clients on the appropriate changes; and generally win support.
- Identify and manage the realisation of the benefits and value to be delivered by projects.
- Ensure that all changes are fully embedded into the business' operation.
- Ensure all handover, support and systems documentation is produced and signed off.
- At least 5 years' experience managing Business-driven technology projects in a legal or comparable global partnership environment.
- Excellent practical understanding of project management methods, techniques and tools.
- Demonstrable experience of liaising with and influencing senior business executives (e.g. CxO level) and partners.
- Excellent networking and knowledge building skills.
- Excellent commercial and budget management skills.
- Excellent, pragmatic approach to risk and issue management.
- Excellent analytic skills with a good understanding of business analysis techniques.
- Experience of using Microsoft Project, or an equivalent tool, to plan, manage and track projects.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Familiarity with legal IT systems would be beneficial.
- Good educational background to degree standard or equivalent.
- Professionally recognised project management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2 or APMP is essential.
- Professionally recognised business analysis qualification, e.g. a BCS diploma, is desirable.
- Demonstrable success in defining, managing and implementing large, complex business-driven technology/change projects.
- Strong consulting skills ideally
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and composed when in pressured situations.
- Able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels