Consulting Director (Marketing/Sales Enablement) – London – Up to £95k + Package
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be partnering with a global consultancy that focusses on marketing/sales/account delivery/growth.
They are looking for a Consulting Director, to help consult with their clients and help drive revenue from a strategic level.
You will be an “outside the box” thinker that looks at clients from an outside view. You will be creative and have innovative ideas on how you improve the client’s businesses. You’ll be confident proven consultant, comfortable with presenting to senior stakeholders a strong a strong understanding of complex business to business sales cycles.
This role requires someone who has vast experience sales enablement, strategy and leadership experience gained in enterprise tech or services industries. You will have experience of growing client accounts for global multinationals.
My client works with companies like Google, Microsoft and other global enterprise tech organisations so you must be comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders in businesses of that magnitude and flexible to work across time-zones.
- Ideally c10 years’ experience in enterprise sales/enablement or leadership working client side.
- Strong agency experience ideally
- High-end experience of complex enterprise sales cycles, specifically in tech and services industries
- Able to demonstrate the development of successfully growing client accounts
- Experience of presenting to the highest stakeholders on go to market strategies
- Experience in workshop facilitation
Remuneration of up to £95,000 for the right candidate and an excellent Director level package.
If you are interested in getting involved with a forward thinking, innovative consultancy who really values their staff. Please send your updated CV to email@example.com and I will call all shortlisted candidates