Business Analyst/Consultant – London – Up to £75k
As a Business Analyst you’ll be a key bridge between all technical teams including UX, Testing, Development and client stakeholders
Office location negotiable with UK/European travel
You should have:
- A track record as a Business Analyst in software delivery teams and the go-between for technology and business.
- Hands on experience within Agile development teams, with an understanding of both Agile and Waterfall delivery methods.
- Experience of gathering functional and non-functional requirements at high-levels
- Great communicator
- A relevant university degree
- Willingness to travel
Nice to have:
- Digital transformation experience
- Experience with blue chip or high end tech consultancies
- Business Analysis certification (e.g. ISEB/BCS)