Programme Manager (Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt) – London – Up to £600 per day depending on experience
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with a global law firm looking with 50+ offices worldwide. This is the chance to get a well renowned and trusted brand on your CV.
The Programme Manager will work across multiple workstreams globally to support business change objectives.
- Programme Office: manage PMO responsibilities and effective project governance
- Some Business Analysis responsibilities, ownership of business processes, tools and capabilities: -
- Process mapping workshops
- Process redesign
- Benefits realisation modelling
- Business case development
- Requirements prioritisation
- Cost analysis
- TOM development
You will need to engage with and coordinate across Ops, Facilities, Business Support, HR and IT. This project sits within a wider programme and aligns to a broader business strategy.
You will need to engage with face to face meetings in London with stakeholders at all levels. As the business are on a global transformation initiative, you will be utilised where needed on other business transformation workstreams.
- Business degree
- Project and Programme certs; (MSP, PRINCE2, APM, PMP)
- Business change certs (Process Analysis, (Lean/Sigma blackbelt ideally) Change Management)
- Ideally you will have legal experience and or experience working for a Tier 1 consultancy
Sound interesting? Please send updated CV to email@example.com and I will call all shortlisted candidates.