Business Consultant – London - £35k - £80k
My client, a global business and technology consultancy within the banking and wealth management sectors are looking for Business Consultants to join their expanding team.
Your role as a Business Consultant will be to help clients and help them to meet their strategic priorities. Achieving excellence in client experience within Digital, KYC, Client Onboarding etc… whilst managing transformational change, including core banking implementations, Post merger integration, Regulatory PMO.
Some of your responsibilities will include: -
- Strategy implementation, business cases and TOM definition
- Analysis and process re-engineering
- Project and program management
- Risk and compliance management
- Change management
- Organisational design
- Ideally university degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business, Management, IT or related.
- Relevant consulting experience in the financial services industry (nice to have)
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Analytical, quick learner, dynamic, energetic, passion to perform
- Demonstrate flexibility to travel for work
- Banking and Wealth Management experience
- Experience in delivery and implementation of large change initiatives
- Excellent understanding of project management and system implementation life cycles
- Experience within Tier 1 banks or wealth management organisations
Up to £80k dependent upon experience.
Bonus – up to 20% based on performance
If you are interested in a new challenge with a progressive exciting consultancy looking to grow, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call all shortlisted candidates back.