Business Change Relationship and Contracts Manager – London - £80k + Package
My Client, a Rail and Transport provider based in London, are looking for an experienced relationship manager with ample experience in managing and influencing stakeholders up to executive level. The successful candidate will work closely with one of the rail sectors governing bodies to identify opportunities to improve and grow the service offerings
As the key figure between the business and the governing body, you will lead a small contract management team that monitor and report business performance whilst administering, and certifying delivery of the contract obligations.
Heading up the Business Excellence workstream, you will work in conjunction with other business units, to support the cultural change, delivering industry-leading change projects and driving continuous improvement.
You will be an experienced contract manager who will ensure that the business meets its contracted commitments currently outlaid. Ability to quickly analyse, and manipulate information is a must and you will be adept in developing proposals and initiatives, being able to report and present them to stakeholders at all levels to keep high levels of engagements.
- A proven ability to build working relationships internally and externally at all levels
- Senior leadership experience
- Experience of dealing with external bodies, ideally in a regulated environment
- The ability to interpret and apply contract requirements
- The ability to work across multiple functions to understand and digest business proposals
- High levels of commercial acumen, with experience of developing board papers and business cases
There is a fantastic senior management package with this role, including FREE TRAVEL ON TRANSPORT THROUGHOUT LONDON!!!
If interested in understanding more about the role and full details, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will ensure to give all shortlisted candidates a call.