Business Analyst – Product focussed - London – up to £65k
Amicus are proud to be working with a commercial tech organisation that are pioneering their sector and driving innovation.
This is an excellent opportunity to be at the initiation stage of a brand-new investment platform. This platform will be implemented across not only the UK but Europe and North America. You will work closely with the Technology Director on this initiative and you will lead the way on all product focussed analysis. The wider team are c300+ in technology across the globe and you will interact with a number of the team to help deliver this new initiative.
- Facilitating workshops and meetings with stakeholders across the business and technology in order to elicit requirements.
- Assist the product team to build wireframes for features and modules
- Work with visual designers to help steer them to correctly illustrate the business’ overall vision of the product
- Able to interact with stakeholders at all levels and able to manage expectation effectively.
- Excellent requirements gathering skills, able to break requirements down into manageable chunks, so as the dev and scrum teams are able to digest and work on.
- Able to use MoSCoW requirement prioritisation techniques and reports to give status updates to the wider team.
- Able to communicate functional, non-functional and technical requirements to businesses stakeholders in layman’s terms
- Work with QA team to schedule and implement test cases
- Plan and deliver end-user testing, beta launches etc…
- Degree educated
- Strong Product Management and/or Business Analysis experience
- Experience of Finance or Investment industries ideally
- Some experience with scrum/agile would be advantageous
- Ideally some project management experience
- Self-motivated ambitious personality would fit really well.
Salary and package
- Up to £65,000 depending on experience, with huge opportunities for progression
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Fantastic monthly and quarterly social events
- Ride 2 Work Scheme
- Training courses
- Excellent pension scheme (up to 15%)
- Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Eye Care, Interest free season ticket loan and more!!