My client, a specialist insurer in London, are looking for a fantastic Business Analyst to join their expending team.
You will work within a small team of PM’s and BA’s under the Programme Director, so you will generally be the sole Business Analyst on any project, so you will need the confidence to be able to lead from the front.
Initially my client are looking for someone who has experience as a business analyst specifically within LIBOR, Key Interest Rate.
As a Business Analyst, your responsibilities may be, but not limited to: -
- Working across the full project lifecycle from pre-project feasibility stage to project close.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to extract and analyse information needs and deliver any appropriate documentation to support.
- Work with Product Managers and IT development
- Act as a single point of contact for your business
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with business and IT stakeholders to effectively elicit and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Map As-is and To-be processes.
- Propose solutions to problems, considering timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing the business requirements.
- Provide clear, concise, logical documentation of flows, solutions designs and analysis output.
- Provide guidance to others for the completion of support documentation, including user help documentation, guides and manuals.
Desired skills/experience: -
- Assertive but down to earth
- Great relationship builder
- Good communicator
- Six Sigma/Agile experience#
- Solvency II
- LIBOR - Key Interest rate
- Regulatory Change
- BSC/ISEB qualification
- Understanding of insurance/pensions/regulatory frameworks
- Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Fantastic presenting skills, MS Project/Office experience
If interested, send your CV to Allan Jeory at email@example.com and I will call all shortlisted candidates.