Business Systems Analyst – London – Up to £50k
Amicus recruitment are proud to be recruiting a Business Systems Analyst for an up and coming banking and financial institution in London, with aggressive growth potential.
They are a fantastic company to work for, with offices throughout Europe. Their objective is to make basic banking available for people everywhere.
The company itself is growing constantly, it’s the perfect time to join the business. They are a company that invests in the development and training of their staff and believe investing in people is the key to successful business growth.
My client requires a Business Systems Analyst who can be the vital link between IT and the Business. You will work within a small fast-paced team to define, build and release innovative solutions.
- Carry out extensive detailed investigations and design solutions in close collaboration with multiple functions across the business
- Need a hands-on approach and able to work in an Agile environment.
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial personality, always looking for ways that the business can improve.
- Translating high end business requirements into technical solutions for the technical teams and relating technical information into layman’s terms for business users
- Requirement gathering, requirements prioritisation, writing user stories etc...
- Extensive experience in UML Modelling
- Strong experience with SQL Queries
- Excellent experience in either system analysis + Business analysis of complex Software Systems.
- Great communications skills both verbally and written
- Full understanding of SDLC
- Proficient English skills
- Good time management skills with the ability and drive to meet deadlines and solving complex interaction problems.
- A “doer” – autonomous personality
- Good team player
- Hard working
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000 a year DOE, this comes with a Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, stock options and a flexible working schedule.
This is a company that is growing fast, with a great opportunity to get in at a relatively early stage. There are no limits on where your career can go from here. If you are a Business Systems Analyst looking for your next step and fast-track career potential, this is the role for you!
Please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org