Backend Golang Engineer - €65K - Berlin
Amicus Recruitment are proud to be working with an exciting Technology Start-Up who are on the lookout for a Golang Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis in their modern Berlin office.
You will have the opportunity to learn the latest technologies and be part of a small, but very talented growing team! You will be responsible for end-to-end architecture design and solution development in Go.
You must have 1-2 years’ experience in Go and be competent in these skills to be successful in this position:
- Strong knowledge in Go with C++/ Java/ Python Background
- Rest API
- Experience with AWS
- Verbal and written English, German
- €65K depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Remote working option this 1 day a week working from home (once passed probation)
- Free daily breakfast and fruit + many more
Please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com to be considered.