Business Analyst/Project Manager Hybrid – Investments/actuarial/accountancy/IFRS- £95,000 + Package.
My client, a specialist insurer/investment/pensions company in London, are looking for a fantastic Business Analyst/Project Manager hybrid to join their expending team.
You will work within a small team of PM’s and BA’s, so you will generally be the sole Business Analyst/Project Manager on any project, so you will need the confidence to be able to lead from the front.
As a Business Analyst/Project Manager, your responsibilities may be, but not limited to: -
- Working across the full project lifecycle from pre-project feasibility stage to project close.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to extract and analyse information needs and deliver any appropriate documentation to support.
- Work with Product Managers and IT development
- Act as a single point of contact for your business
- Facilitate meetings and workshops with business and IT stakeholders to effectively elicit and document functional and non-functional requirements.
- Map As-is and To-be processes.
- Propose solutions to problems, considering timeliness, effectiveness, and practicality in addressing the business requirements.
- Provide clear, concise, logical documentation of flows, solutions designs and analysis output.
- Provide guidance to others for the completion of support documentation, including user help documentation, guides and manuals.
- You will have the confidence to build strong relationships at all levels, and the ability to influence and challenge as required. You may be asked to work on strategy initiatives with exec level members of the delivery function.
- You will be confident in managing large budgets and a healthy number of projects concurrently, as well as experience of effectively managing change.
Desired skills/experience: -
- Clearing House project experience
- Extensive experience delivering MiFID projects
- Assertive but down to earth
- Great relationship builder
- Good communicator
- Six Sigma/Agile experience
- BSC/ISEB qualification
- Understanding of insurance/pensions/regulatory frameworks
- Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Fantastic presenting skills, MS Project/Office experience
- Starting salary of up to £95k
- Bonus of up to 25%
- Generous pension scheme
- Medical/Travel Insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 28 Days holiday + Bank holidays
If interested, send your CV to Allan Jeory at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call all shortlisted candidates.