e-Commerce Business Analyst – Up to £70k+ Package - London
Amicus recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a B2B Ecommerce Business Analyst for an up and coming digital agency in London, representing some of the biggest names in retail, with great growth potential.
They are a fantastic company to work for, with offices worldwide.
The company itself is growing constantly, it’s the perfect time to join the business. They are a company that invests in the development and training of their staff and believe investing in people is the key to successful business growth.
My client requires an E-commerce Business Analyst who will be client facing, dealing with both internal and external customers. You will work within a small fast-paced team to define, build and release high quality E-commerce solutions.
- Discovery Workshop Lead Experience
- Full Ecommerce life cycle understanding
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magneto, Websphere, Hybrid, Cloud Craze etc…
- End to End Experience with a track record in SDLC
- Development solution experience, ensuring all test meet client and requirement expectations.
- Experience in MS Project and PRINCE2
- Minimum 3 years in a B2B role
- Good experience in Web Standards
- Great communications skills both verbally and written
- Experience with Visio, Jira, Basecamp, Confluence
- Experience in software testing process and test script execution.
- Degree level education
- A “doer” – autonomous personality
- Good team player
- Hard working
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £65,000 a year DOE, this comes with a Pension Scheme, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, Fun Friday inc FREE drinks + food, in house Pool table, 6 monthly work parties, Yoga sessions on a weekly basis, Free fruit with a relaxed and fun work environment with great work events.
This is a company that is growing fast, with a great opportunity to get in at a relatively early stage. There are no limits on where your career can go from here. If you are a Business Analyst looking for your next step and fast-track career potential, this is the role for you!
Please send updated Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered and I will call all shortlisted candidates.