Contract Assurance Manager – Rail - £450 per day – London
Amicus recruitment are proud to be working with a well-known rail organisation.
My rail client is looking for an Assurance Manager on a contract basis to come in and support the business within the health and safety/risk/environment space
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and assurance frameworks including Health, Safety, Environment etc..
- Provide supplier assurance reports to the Board
- Lead and Develop a HSSE strategy
- Direct the alignment of Management Systems including industry models and ensure best practice
- Lead the National Railway Security Programme, manage the relationship with Department for Transport.
- Ensure data/reports/information submissions to HSSE regulatory bodies.
- Compile and produce reports on company’s HSSE performance
- Networking for industry bodies (Rail Safety and Standards Board, Rail Delivery Group, Office of Rail and Road)
Degree, ideally in Health and Safety or Risk Management
NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent ideally
Health and safety qualifications – Rail relevant where possible.
The client is looking for someone who could start before the end of September 2018, sooner the better ideally.
If interested in the role, please send updated CV to email@example.com and I will call back all shortlisted candidates.