3rd Line Support Engineer / Network Engineer – London – Up to 300p/d
A well established business in London are looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer / Network Engineer to join their team ASAP. You’ll be brought in to support their 200 employees on their IT systems
The main responsibilities are:
- Install & configure IT software, networks and equipment
- Support and repair IT equipment & networks
- Help to set up new users and help them become familiar with IT software and networks
- Maintain and monitor their IT security for networks and users
- Provide support for their remote offices
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- 3rd line Network/IT Support experience
- Experience with computers, network and software with Windows & Mac experience preferred.
- Strong IT security experience – GDPR, ISO27001 and Cyber essentials
- Windows Server 2008/12/16
- PC/Mac/Server Hardware support
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.