2nd Line Support Engineer – Telecoms - London
I’m working with a global telecommunications companies in Central London who are looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team to provide exceptional support to both their internal staff and external clients. You will have broad experience of incident management as well as case management. You will be a confident individual who will be confident of communicating at all levels both written and verbally.
- Manage incident and service requests via the company’s in-house case management tool
- Provide telephone technical support to both internal stakeholders and external clients
- Provide Incident investigation
- Provide maintenance of business infrastructure
- Internal hardware support (Laptop/PC build & support, phones, printers, docking stations etc)
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience with cloud based technologies such as Office365, Skype for Business, Webex etc)
- General network knowledge to (VoIP, TCP/IP, SIP)
- Background supporting IP Networking such as VoIP technology, IPSec, TDM Voice, VoIP CPE)
- Technical support of collaboration products such as Anywhere, Webex, MS Lync, Avaya, Bluejeans & Vidyo
- Routers & Firewalls experience
- Windows 7 / 8 /10
- Active Directory Administration experience
- Microsoft Exchange
- MS Office
If you are fluent in either French or German then this would be a huge advantage.
In return, you will receive a salary of £35,000 - £42,000 plus a world class benefits package.
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration.